David L. Shaw
. . . . . . . . . .
- 36 years HVAC industry experience
- Involved in many of Central Florida's largest HVAC projects
- Hands-on management style
- David called on his more than two decades of business and technical experience in the HVAC industry to establish Shaw Mechanical Services LLC in 2001. Since opening the Company, his hands-on management style and technical experience coupled with his belief in the power of extraordinary service, has shaped the company's philosophy of doing business. David's leadership skills and determination to measure performance by the number of repeat clients, has led to continued growth.
- Winter Park High School, Winter Park, Florida
Bachelor of Science, Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating & Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE), member
- Winter Park Jaycees, Junior Achievement, past director
- First Presbyterian Church of Orlando, active member
- Country Club of Orlando, active member
- Associated Builders & Contractors (ABC)-Member
- Central Florida Builders Exchange (CFBE) - Board of Director
- Completed a 1000 hour graduate engineering training program, The Trane Company, La Crosse, Wisconsin (1981)
- Received the "National Top Ten" sales engineer award five times, The Trane Company