Vice President of Operations
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- Over 26 years of construction experience
- Florida License Mechanical Contractor
- Florida Licensed Plumbing Contractor
- Mark is a construction veteran with more than 26 years of experience in the HVAC systems industry. Employed by Shaw Mechanical for the past 11 years, Mark is a craftsman and a time-tested manager. As Vice President, Mark is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the New Construction Division and the Service Division of the Company.
Mark's skill set includes two decades of experience in mechanical contracting and service including pre-construction services, estimating, value engineering, constructability, bidding, procurement, scheduling, project management and commissioning. Having managed a large Service Department during his career, Mark has first-hand knowledge of what it takes to successfully and efficiently oversee a staff of technicians and a fleet.
- Bachelor of Science Building Construction, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- State of Florida licensed mechanical contractor
State of Florida licensed plumbing contractor
NEBB Certified Supervisor for Air & Hydronic Testing & Balancing
- Member, American Society of Heating Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers
Active Member, Association of Builders and Contractors